Elephant Insurance Portal Login
This Page allows you for the Elephant Insurance Login by secured way. Access your Elephant Insurance Portal to manage your insurance policies online. Our instructions are always clear and never be complicated. Use this page for Elephant Insurance login.
How to Login/Signup to Elephant Insurance Portal?
Elephant Insurance login – If you are an Existing customer, then log in with Your existing User ID (may be User Name/Policy Number/Mobile Number) and password to access Your policy details.
If you are a New User to Elephant Insurance, no issues. Simply follow the instructions provided by the Elephant Insurance portal to create your account.
Login Elephant Insurance Portal and get access to your account online.
Follow the below Detailed Instructions to Elephant Insurance Portal Login:-
Steps for Elephant Insurance Sign up
- Open the preferred Browser in your Device .
- Visit Official Elephant Insurance Website and click the Login button in the top right corner.
- After that, click the Setup Online Account link for New registration.
- Then follow the instructions given by the Elephant Insurance Portal Registration page by providing and Completing the data required by them.
- Congrats! You are successfully signed up to the Insurance portal.
- You can’t login to your Elephant Insurance portal without account activation.
- After you sign up, they will send the activation link to your registered Email id. So, after registration completed check your inbox for the activation link.
- Once received the activation link, click it and activate the Elephant Insurance Login portal to access online.
Steps for Login Elephant Insurance Portal
- Open the preferred Browser in your Device.
- Visit Official Elephant Insurance Website and click the user icon button in the top header menu.
- Then click the My Account link.
- Enter your User ID (May be your Name/E-mail ID/Policy No./ (Anyone which you gave during registration)) and Password to login your Elephant Insurance Portal and click next.
- For Elephant Insurance Login, Simply Follow the Instructions provided.
- Here we go! You are now successfully Logged in to your Insurance Portal.
Facing issues while Login, click here for a step by step troubleshooting guide.
How to Reset Elephant Insurance Login Forgot Password?
If you forgot your Password:
- Follow the above Elephant Insurance Portal Login steps 1 and 2.
- Click the “Forgot password” link which is located below the Log in button.
- Then Provide the data required for username and password reset and continue.
- They will provide you a verification code/link by text, mail, voice call or an authenticator app (In which the company send it to depends on the options you registered).
- After you’ve correctly entered your code or by clicking the Password reset link, you’ll be prompted to reset your password.
- You can then use this new password to log in to your Elephant Insurance Login portal online.
- That’s how your forgotten password has been resetted.
Need any assistance in Elephant Insurance Portal password reset? Visit Official website for Support.
Elephant Insurance Company Safety Guide for Safer Login
It’s important to keep your Elephant Insurance Portal login credentials safe, especially when it comes to your financial security. It is advised to do everything you can to prevent people from gaining access to your personal information. Below are a few ways in which you can secure your Elephant insurance login information:
- Don’t scribble or jot down your login credentials on a piece of paper, and don’t share your password with your friends or co-workers.
- Ensure the network is secured while accessing the website, especially if you are planning to proceed with a sensitive transaction.
- Before leaving the public network, remember to log out and erase all transaction logs.
- On the other hand, you should secure your home Wi-Fi network to avoid mistakenly sharing personal information with strangers while Login Elephant Insurance portal.
- Don’t share your OTP, or One-Time Password, with anyone. For security reasons, you will always receive an OTP on your personal registered mobile number.